Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sold!


"Rose" a mixed media work of mine, has sold at the Lake Shore Artists Annual Exhibit at the Ashtabula Arts Center in Ashtabula Ohio. Last Friday at the opening, I was delightfully surprised to find out that "Rose" won the first place in abstracts. Then on Saturday, it sold. What a blessing! My Lord is so great. I give all the glory to Him. He has blessed me with this talent. Without Him, I am nothing. I am so blessed in my life.

This has encouraged me after a several month dry spell. I know now that I am supposed to continue my art. An artist has doubts at times, but this has revived me.

Prints are always available of "Rose" in any size or on various papers. I can also embellish any of my digital art to any specifications.

Matting and framing is also available.

No comments: